Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Taking off...

Some of you probably know that I'm going to be gone for a little bit. Not too long. Just a week. Although it will be two weeks for all my lovelies who read this blog, since this will be my last post until the 22nd, at least. I was hoping to have pre-planned material to post for you all, but with all the excitement and preparations, I have been, plainly, too busy.

Oh yes, and my destination is...


*big dreamy smile* ;)

Just if case you are curious, I'll share a few of the details. My aunt Cari and I are flying "across the pond" as part of Mrs. Jennie Chancey's (of Sense and Sensibility Patterns) England costume tour. We're going to be seeing the sites, visiting museums, and watching a play in Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. Just to name a few things.

It promises to be a really fun time and I'm looking forward to it. Please keep us all in prayer; that we'll stay safe, healthy, and not too jet lagged. God is good and I am so excited at this opportunity to begin pursuing my dream of seeing the world. :)

Have a great few weeks and God bless you all...

P.S. I will be back with PICTURES!!! :)

Image: postercheckout.com

17 comments:

elizabeth said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Have a great time.

(Just started to follow you a week or so ago, so this break will give me a chance to catch-up on your older posts. Look forward to your return. Wanna hear all about it.)

Anna said...

oh how fun! I just got back from London and absolutely loved it. Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!! And a costume tour sounds like so much fun...and like the potential for lots of inspiration!! Are you going to be in costume?
Praying for you!♥

Marian said...

London?!! So exciting! :D One of my favourite places on earth. Can't wait to see pictures!

Laura said...

Have a hugely fun time, Amanda!! I'll be waiting anxiously for pictures. :-) I dream of going to London... it will happen someday!!

AlissandraM said...

o my gosh you are so lucky! i've always wanted to go to london! have a great time and take plenty of pics!

Victoria Rose said...

Have a fun (and safe) trip. Take lots of pictures!!! :D

Amanda Read said...

Oh, you got to be a part of Mrs. Chancey's trip? How wonderful!

I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

~Amanda~

Jade said...

Have a great time! I live not too far away from London, in Eastbourne :D

Margeaux said...

Oh, that sounds so awesome! Have a great time.

anna's trunk09 said...

Someday I hope to go to London! Have a wonderful trip-I know you will see so many great things!! Looking forward to photos!

Christine

Lucie Manette said...

LUCKY!!!! Take lots of pictures and have fun!

arielle joy said...

Ohh sounds like quite the lovely trip! I would love to visit London someday! :) Hope you are having a great time.


http://www.ariellejoyphotography.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

oh...Please, please, please! Take LOTS of scencery photos! I'm writing a WWII book, set in London! So, it would be great for me to learn all I can about this city!

QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

I'm sure your having fun, i can't wait to talk to you about * I capture the castle*! <3

Kristin P. said...

*gasp*

I'm speechless - almost. :)

I'm late to your post, but if I weren't, I would have said: "Have a most lovely, educational, memorable trip...and drink deeply of those breathtaking moments that always come on such adventures."

I'm sure you did all that anyway. =)

I can't wait to hear and see more!

Amy said...

Had a blast with you!!! Miss you and Cari lots……